Let’s get right to them because I need to go to bed!
3. There’s an interesting debate I’m having on Brewed Fresh Daily about scholarship money for kids with special ed needs whose parents want them to attend non-public schools.
5. The PD on Email Etiquette. You’d really think people would get this stuff by now. But no.
7. Teacher killed by husband, and not with a gun. Absolutely tragic. Domestic violence is a perfect example of how, unless we work to eradicate the underlying causes for people’s behavior, these instances will never be eliminated.
8. Okay – I don’t know exactly what the author is saying in this article, but I want to – it’s about authentic communication on the Internet. What do you think she’s saying?
9. People read deep, online more so than in print. How about that!? EyeTrack is the study. Go read it. So much for short attention span theories.
10. Romenesko – if you aren’t reading his stuff, you’re not keeping up.
Over and out and goodnight!