I might be getting too used to this feature, but I also know that I’ve spent a lot of time today catching up on thousands of RSS feed items. Here we go:
2. Former GOP state rep in South Dakota is charged with several sex crimes. H/t Paddy at Cliff Schecter. A very creepy case.
3. Google Universal Search to display results from multiple silos on one page (so blogs would be with news would be with other websites).
5. NPR reports on the soaring cost of judicial races – Ohio is the third most expensive state to buy, I mean, run for judgeship
6. Prayer in the House – everyone else is writing about it – I’ve been asked about it by a few, I’ve asked a few about it, I just watched the video of Rev. Hamblen, and I have more questions than answers (what a surprise).
7. The five year plan my ex-boyfriend from OSU followed has become the six year plan, nationwide.
8. OSU’s $10 million day care experiment lab – anyone know anyone who’ll be using it?
9. Listafterlist.com – where was it when I was planning the bar mitzvah?
10. We so need this in Ohio – a way to search on any word, like “furniture” and find out how much our state has spent on it!
11. Connecticut legislators exempt from revealing private sector work, and therefore conflicts of interests. Crazy.
13. US Dept. of Ed official gets $250,000 bonus – did she deserve it?
14. “Panorama of misery” now available for all to read; John Demjanjuk mentioned. H/t Yid with Lid.
Nighty night, sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite.