I’ve been asked to participate on a panel that I know is going to intimidate me but if they keep asking, I’ll keep trying to say yes. It also means I have to get to bed.
2. “Palestinian Kindergarteners Vow to Die for Allah” Disclaimer: note the source of the article. There are stories about this kind of thing fairly often. But is it any different from Jesus Camp? I don’t know – but I think that question is worth a debate.
3. New gene mutations, connected to breast cancer, have been discovered. But I don’t understand most of what I’ve read so far.
4. Twenty percent of people vacationing take their computers and squeeze in work. Wendy Hoke wrote about this issue not long ago.
5. Two from Editor & Publisher:
7. Cleveland Clinic tries to civilize kids – the question should be, why aren’t parents teaching the exact same lessons? It shouldn’t take someone having an illness to respect differences.