- USA Today: Jewish voters could tip battleground states.
- The History News Network looks at the Jewish vote — in 1968 and 2008.
- A columnist urges Barack Obama to convert to Judaism.
- A Jewish progressive wonders why the Jewish progressive blogosphere is silent about a black man becoming the Democratic nominee.
- A HuffingtonPost blogger says Jews should take pride in Obama’s victory.
- Ed Koch says John McCain was wrong to reject the endorsement of Pastor John Hagee. The Jewish Press supplies a roundup of Hagee’s defenders.
- Writing for Newsweek and the Washington Post’s religion blog, Sarah Posner rips into Hagee’s theology.
- An American-born Israeli blogger weighs in on the latest controversy involving Bill Clinton and a young Jewish woman.
- And in case you missed it … the audio from Joe Lieberman’s conference call responding to Barack Obama’s AIPAC speech.
Hattip Holly in Cincinnati.