Just a start, directed at the state level government:
- Increase diversity in our state government. Place more women and minorities in more and higher cabinet posts.
- Keep religion out of our public schools.
- Open data. Pass open data policies, fund the work that needs to be done to reach the level of open we should have.
- Prioritize transparency. Eliminate default of “private business needs to do things this way.”
- Create a cabinet level Office of Civic Engagement.
- Pilot collaborative government projects like participatory budgeting.
- Make Medicaid expansion permanent.
- Pass more bills, work more days in our statehouse.
- Show all Ohioans more humility. Cut the swagger. You won. Now work.
- Stay in your job for the length of time you were elected.
What’s on your wish list? Keep it positive.